How to Prepare the Body for a Diet
The chief doctor of the European center for aesthetic medicine European Aesthetic Center Bella Shurdumova gave some important tips on how to properly prepare your body for a diet.
- Eat more lean meat (Turkey, chicken, lean veal), fish and seafood containing complex fibers. Each meal with complex fibers accelerates the process of weight loss and removes excess water. Of course, exclude pork and lamb from the menu.
- Eat as much fiber as possible in the morning. It is also very important to eat fiber before the main meal. Remember: first salad or fruit, and only after a while – lunch or dinner. The fiber will take up part of the stomach volume and you will eat less. Exclude from the diet three fruits with a high sugar content: dates, grapes and bananas.
- Try to enter into the diet of complex carbohydrates, replacing them with light: cereals, cereals, pasta, beans, that is, those products that will slowly increase blood sugar.
- The feeling of hunger appears about three hours after the last meal, so to feel comfortable, reduce the gaps between meals until that time. Do not forget to cut and portions of food. So you can reduce the volume of the stomach, which will get used to getting a small amount of food at a time. Over time, thanks to this trick, you will eat a much smaller amount of food that will only be a plus of your diet. To drink at one time is not more than 200 ml of liquid.
- Try to develop a detox program together with a professional nutritionist. It is necessary to relieve the body of toxins and remove excess fluid from it. Strictly adhere to the menu and, if possible, do drainage procedures.
Multivitamins, omega-3 fatty acids
- Be sure to start taking multivitamins and omega-3 fatty acids before you start your diet and continue doing so on time. These substances are necessary for the normalization of fat metabolism, have a positive effect on the mental state, which can dramatically stagger during severe food restrictions, normalize cholesterol levels in the blood and are simply necessary during exercise and intense exercise.
- Increase physical activity gradually. Start with a 30-40 minute walk at a rapid pace, and only then proceed to serious physical exercises and programs.
- It is very important to drink as much water as possible – not less than 1.5 – 2 liters per day. Exclude from the menu all sweet and carbonated drinks, replacing them with ordinary water. Remember that the amount drunk per day does not include tea, coffee, soups and other similar liquids.
- Make it a rule to go to bed in time and get up in time. Try to plan the day so that it takes at least 8 hours a day to sleep, and the rise and departure to sleep were daily at the same time.
- Maintain a pleasant atmosphere in the family and at home. Diet is usually hard given to people who are not used to limit themselves in food, so fill your day with pleasant little things. Start typing them in your daily plan even before the transition to the new regime, so that they could become a habit.